Peanuts are rich in essential nutrients. In a 100-gram peanuts provide 567 kilocalories of food energy and are an excellent source of several B vitamins, vitamin E, several dietary minerals, such as manganese (95% DV), magnesium (52% DV) and phosphorus (48% DV), and dietary fiber. They also contain about 25 gram of protein per 100 gram serving, a higher proportion than in many tree nuts.
ABOUT BOLD RAW PEANUT.
Peanuts or Groundnuts is a species in legume bean family. India is one of the largest producers of Peanuts in the world. Peanuts are rich in essential nutrients. It is an excellent source of several vitamins like Vitamin – B, Vitamin – E and many dietary minerals. Due to its high Mono-saturated content it is consider healthier than saturated oil.
It consists of proteins, vitamins, heart-healthy fats, antioxidants, and minerals. The peanut oil extracted from this legume is used as a cooking medium, and broken peanut is use to make candy bars, and yes, let’s not forget the creamy, crunchy peanut butter!
ADVANTAGES TO DO BUSINESS WITH US
1. We provide the best product quality with moderate pricing
2. Delivery in Stipulated time in the industry. Capable in handling urgent orders.
3. Planned management structure ensures to provide penny worth
4. Products customized as per the relevant market in terms of economy, competition, climate, humidity
5. Updating the ongoing process from DAY 1 the order is placed on regular intervals.
Please provide YOUR contact details such as; email, mobile phone, WhatsApp, SKYPE, etc. for directly communication with the customer service.
We shall be looking forward to welcome your inquiries.